Monday, February 14, 2011

Halloween 2010

So I know that this is late in coming, but here are pictures of our best Halloween yet!

DSC_0091

Our Fairy princess Skye, River the Vampire and Indiana Kenyon

DSC_0087

Skye wasn’t too happy with the wings…They didn’t last long.

DSC_0072

The ABSOLUTE best pumpkin carving idea I have ever had.  The KISS ARMY was in full force on my front porch.

DSC_0073

II am particularly proud of my Gene Simmons pumpkin, tounge and all!

DSC_0107

I had fun making my costume this year.  Oktober Fest here I come!  Oh, wait, I don’t drink.  Well I still look cute minus the beer.DSC_0114

Ashley and I being awesome!

DSC_0108

Ashley and Cassie as vintage circus performers

We had the best food ever thanks to Ashley, Nannette, and Jana, and we watched the worst movie ever.  The name escapes me, but it stars John BonJovi as a super awesome vampire hunter…enough said.

No comments: